Note Art. 13 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003
The user's personal information provided with the registration process is processed in an authorized form.
The site manager considers and treats the information about the personal data that the User inserts and disseminates through the Service, such as the privatecorrespondence.
The manager of the website therefore will not control, spread autonomously, nor communicate such information, as well as relative to the user, except as provided in these notes.
Your personal information will be processed:
for the management, delivery of the various services and the related assistance
for the compilation of statistical and market analysis
for sending service and initiative communications to the site manager
for sending information about business-to-business and business-to-consumer services and any promotions and / or services presented on the site.
The User acknowledges that the site manager may intervene on the above information if he believes in good faith that such activity is necessary for:
a. comply with statutory requirements;
b. adhere to a legal measure, including a provision of the Judicial Authority or other competent authority;
c. assert its rights under these notes;
d. defend against third party claims that they claim that their contents violate their rights;
e. protect the interests of the site manager or third parties.
The User acknowledges and agrees that the site manager may have access to information or content distributed through the Service, in all cases where such access isnecessary in order to identify or resolve a technical problem or to respond to complaints related to the Service.
The User acknowledges and agrees that the processing and processing of information may be necessary to:
f. send or receive such data;
g. perform planning or programming functions;
h. conform to the technical specifications required by network connection networks;
i. conform to the technical specifications of the Service.
The Site Manager is authorized to process and store in its databases the name, service type, service activity reports and other User information regarding this Agreement orany Service provided by it.
The User authorizes the site manager to process this data for the purpose of the performance of this Agreement and the provision of the services contemplated therein.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003, the user authorizes the site manager to store, process and communicate the data concerning the user for thefollowing purposes?: Customer service (administration, accounting?, Contract management, orders, invoicing , debt collection), marketing, promotions, statistical analysis,surveys on client satisfaction, reviews, storage of historical data
What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files stored in your computer or mobile device of You when you visit our website.
What are the Cookies?
Types of cookies
Cookies are categorized as follows:
1. Session cookies. Cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes the browser.
2. Persistent cookies. Cookies that are stored on the user's device until they reach a certain termination date (in terms of minutes, days, or years since the cookie wascreated / updated).
3. Third Party Cookies. Cookies stored on behalf of third parties.
You can control and delete individual cookies using the settings of most browsers.
However, this may prevent you from using some features of our website properly.
To learn more you can refer to www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Pelletteria Marant reserves the right to use personal data, voluntarily provided by Users, in compliance with current regulations (Artt 13 and D. Lgs. 196/2003.)
Matant guarantees to users that the processing of personal data will be reserved for use strictly related and related to the provision of their services, to facilitate the management of the site and to the execution of orders.
This Policy is applicable if you access our website and simply decide to navigate inside and use its services without purchasing any products.
196 of 30 June 2003 is intended to ensure that the processing of Your personal data is carried out in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of the people, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 196/2003
1) Personal data supplied and acquired, verbally, in writing or telematic, will be processed to ensure the execution of the requested services and to send information material.
2) The treatment will be carried out, pursuant to art. 4 comma, 4 (a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003, by means of paper documents and / or the use of automated tools for storing and managing such data.
3) If you refuse to enter your data on the registration page, it may be impossible to run the required services.
4) In no case, and for no reason, your data will be disclosed to third parties or otherwise disseminated.
Site users will have to:
• Confirm the existence or not of personal data concerning you
• the clear communication of data and their origin
• Have a valid, active and working email address and contact information
Any cookies will not be used in any way for user profiling but will only be used to facilitate site use and order management.