Marant Usage Rules
1.a What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website.
2.a What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used to ensure the user the best experience on our site and its complete functionality.
3.a Types of cookies
Cookies are categorized as follows:
- Session cookies. Cookies automatically deleted when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies. Cookies that remain stored in the user's device until a certain termination date is reached (in terms of minutes, days or years from the creation / update of the cookie) This site provides for a definitive deletion of permanent cookies within 2 hours.
- Third party cookies. Cookies stored on behalf of third parties (Example: Google).
You can check and delete individual cookies using the settings of all existing browsers and on any platform.
It is also possible to block all cookies, however, it may prevent you from using some functions of our website correctly.
Add 25 May 2018
This site has been adapted to be GDPR Compliance with all updates and data protection for our customers.
Pelletteria Marant is the sole owner and protects Client data in every way ie does not disclose in any way, means or transmission the data that customers use on the site to place their order.
The data requested is only for the purpose of ordering and shipping the purchased products.
The General Data Protection Regulation (in English General Data Protection Regulation ), officially Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 and better known with the acronym GDPR , is a European Union regulation on the processing of personal data and privacy, adopted on April 27, 2016, published in the Official Journal European Union on 4 May 2016 and entered into force on 25 May of the same year and operational from 25 May 2018.
With this regulation, the European Commission intends to strengthen and make more homogeneous the protection of personal data of citizens of the European Union and residents of the European Union, both inside and outside the borders of the European Union ( EU).
The GDPR is complemented by other EU regulations that broaden or limit its scope. In practice, specific rules related to the basic scheme. Here are some examples.
- EU Directive 2016/680. In addition to the GDPR, a special and partly derogating discipline is applied to the processing of data by the Judicial Authority and all police forces; due to the characteristic of the institution of the European directive, such data processing (judicial authorities and police forces) will continue to be different from state to state and subject to separate national legislation.
- EU Directive 2016/681. The rule regulates the use of information relating to the booking code (PNR) issued by airlines
- Directive 2002/58 / EC. Also known as the ePrivacy directive. This rule governs the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector. The rule is under review and should become a regulation (EU ePrivacy Regulation.)
Information Note pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
The personal data of users provided with the registration procedure are processed in an authorized form.
The site manager considers and processes the information on personal data that the User enters and disseminates through the Service, in the same way as private correspondence.
The User's personal data will be processed:
a) for the management, provision of the various services and for the related assistance
b) for sending communications relating to the site's services and initiatives
c) for sending information relating to business-to-business and business-to consumer services and any promotionsions and / or services presented on the site.
The User acknowledges that the site manager may intervene on the aforementioned information, if he believes in good faith that this activity is necessary for:
a. comply with legal requirements;
b. comply with a legal provision, including a provision of the Judicial Authority or other competent authority;
c. assert your rights pursuant to these notes;
d. defend against complaints from third parties who claim that such contents violate their rights;
and. protect the interests of the site manager or third parties.
The User acknowledges and agrees that the site manager may have access to the information or content disseminated through the Site only for private purposes and for purchase purposes.
The User acknowledges and agrees that the processing and technical processing of the information may be necessary for:
f. send or receive such data;
g. perform planning or scheduling functions;
The site manager is authorized to process and store in its database the name, the type of service, the reports of the service activity and other information of the User, relating to this Agreement or any Service provided by virtue of it.
The User authorizes the processing by the site manager of such data for the purposes related to the execution of this Agreement and the provision of the services contemplated therein.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the User authorizes the site manager to store, process and communicate data relating to the User, with the following purposes: customer service (administration, accounting, contract management , orders, billing, debt collection), marketing, promotion, statistical analysis, customer satisfaction surveys, reviews, historical data archiving, pre-contractual information.
3. Rules of use of the Site
Pelletteria Marant reserves the right to use personal data, provided voluntarily by Users, in compliance with current regulations (Articles 13 and following of Legislative Decree 196/2003.)
Matant guarantees users that the processing of personal data will be reserved for uses strictly connected and related to the provision of its services, the facilitation of site management and order fulfillment.
This Policy is applicable if you access our website and simply decide to browse it and use its services, without however purchasing any products.
The Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 is intended to ensure that the processing of your personal data is carried out in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of persons, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity.
According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
1) The personal data provided and acquired, verbally, in writing or electronically, will be processed to guarantee the execution of the requested services and to send informative material.
2) The processing will be carried out, pursuant to art. 4 paragraph a) of the aforementioned Legislative Decree 196/2003, through paper documents and / or the use of automated tools to store and manage such data.
3) Any refusal to enter your data on the registration page may make it impossible to perform the requested services.
4) In no case, and for no reason, your data will be disclosed to third parties or otherwise disseminated.
Site users must:
• Confirm the existence or not of personal data concerning him
• clear communication of the data and their origin
• Have a valid, active e-mail address and contact details and working
Any cookies will not be used in any way for the dissemination of user data but will only be used to facilitate the use of the site and the management of orders.
The number and plugin on the site for the WhatsApp messaging app are for commercial purposes only and not for personal use .
IN NO OCCASION will the received mobile number be saved or disclosed !!
Pelletteria Marant does not assumeno responsibility in case of ILLEGAL use of the mobile number present on the website available to users
* The number NOT is enabled to receive calls (Traditional GSM)
* The number is NOT a substitute for your corporate email.
* Any illegal use of the number or SPAM the user will be promptly blocked.
Google Analytics allows you to keep track of access to the Site and its administrators to generate and view data in aggregate and anonymous form in order to understand the use that visitors make of the Site and to process statistics.
Google Analytics is a service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files saved on your computer, which allow you to analyze how you use our internet offer through Google. The information obtained from the cookie about your use on our websites (including the IP address) is normally transmitted and saved on the Google server in the USA. Find the complete information at http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/ privacy.html? l = IF
You can avoid the storage of cookies through the appropriate settings of your browser software; However, we warn you that in this case some functionality of your websites could be compromised. You can also prevent Google from detecting the data created by cookies relating to your use of websites (including the IP address); the same thing applies to the processing of this data by Google. To this end, you can download and install the browser plugin available at the following address. Find more information on Google Analytics and data protection at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/ gaoptout? hl = it .
Doubleclick by Google
Policy requirements for Google Analytics advertising features
The advertising features of Google Analytics allow you to activate Analytics features that are not available through standard implementations. Advertising features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reports
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interests Reports
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics for the collection of data for advertising purposes, including that performed through identifiers and cookies for advertising
The activation of the advertising functions allows Google Analytics to collect traffic data through identifiers and Google advertising cookie , in addition to the data collected through a standard implementation of Google Analytics. If you use Google's advertising features, you must comply with these policies regardless of how you submit data to Google Analytics (for example, via the Google Analytics tracking code, the Google Analytics SDK or the Measurement Protocol).
In the absence of a clear notice to users and the explicit prior consent of the latter (e.g. via an activation option), as well as their use of a functionGoogle Analytics that supports the identification and integration of information, you will take the necessary measures to ensure that users are not identified and personal information is not integrated into non-personal information, collected through a Google advertising product or function. Regardless of user consent, it is forbidden to try to separate the data that Google reports in aggregate form.
- The advertising functions of Google Analytics implemented.
- How you and third party suppliers use original cookies (for example, the Google Analytics cookie) or other proprietary identifiers and third party cookies (for example, Google advertising cookies) or other third party identifiers together.
- How visitors can opt out of the Google Analytics advertising features you use, including through ad settings, mobile app ad settings or any other available means (for example, the opt-out feature for consumers under NAI standards).
We also invite you to report to users the deactivation functions currently available for the Google Analytics web.
Rules relating to the consent of users of the European Union
When using the advertising features of Google Analytics, you must also comply with the User consent rules of the EU .
Our site uses social networks.
With the support of these plugins you can for example share content or recommend products.
Facebook.com of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA (“Facebook”). Information on Facebook data protection
Twitter by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA ("Twitter"), information on data protection from Twitter
Google , find the information on Google data protection on https: / /www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/